|9990 Verree Road
Philadelphia, PA 19115-1322
Click here for Google Maps
AVS’ Philadelphia Campus is home to 128 individuals. The residents have multiple physical challenges and require extensive 24-hour medical care. Most of the individuals at the Philadelphia Campus are severely or profoundly diagnosed and use wheelchairs for mobility. Day programming is held on the Campus for those who are unable to travel to the Philadelphia Program Center. Each resident is cared for with individualized services including physical, occupational, and recreational therapies as well as vocational training, active treatment, and communications and sensory programs to maintain and promote independence.
- 2016 Polar Plunge
- Holiday Happenings at NHS/AVS 2016
- Happy Holidays from NHS/AVS in Philadelphia!
- Thank You, CentiMark Foundation!
- Perspectives Newsletter - December 2016
- Hummelstown Fall Festival
- Zapp Takes a Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
- Zapp Visits the Science Center
- Visit from Local Fire Department
- Samaritan Sunday