|9990 Verree Road
Philadelphia, PA 19115-1322
Click here for Google Maps
AVS’ Philadelphia Campus is home to 128 individuals. The residents have multiple physical challenges and require extensive 24-hour medical care. Most of the individuals at the Philadelphia Campus are severely or profoundly diagnosed and use wheelchairs for mobility. Day programming is held on the Campus for those who are unable to travel to the Philadelphia Program Center. Each resident is cared for with individualized services including physical, occupational, and recreational therapies as well as vocational training, active treatment, and communications and sensory programs to maintain and promote independence.
- Friends of NHS/AVS Golf Open – Sign Me Up!
- BMW – Drive for a Cause
- NHS/AVS Benefits from BMW Drive for a Cause
- NHS/AVS and Pursuit for those with...
- NHS/AVS Receives Grant from Scott Electric...
- NHS/AVS Ranks #4 in Pittsburgh Business...
- Communication Technology Program – Pet...
- NHS/AVS on KQV AM 1410
- NHS/AVS Honors Alzheimer's and Brain...
- Zapp Visits the Sea Turtles