|9990 Verree Road
Philadelphia, PA 19115-1322
Click here for Google Maps
AVS’ Philadelphia Campus is home to 128 individuals. The residents have multiple physical challenges and require extensive 24-hour medical care. Most of the individuals at the Philadelphia Campus are severely or profoundly diagnosed and use wheelchairs for mobility. Day programming is held on the Campus for those who are unable to travel to the Philadelphia Program Center. Each resident is cared for with individualized services including physical, occupational, and recreational therapies as well as vocational training, active treatment, and communications and sensory programs to maintain and promote independence.
- Scoring Big for NHS Allegheny Valley School
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Festivities...
- NHS/AVS Residents Demonstrate Greater...
- Friends of NHS Allegheny Valley School Golf...
- NHS/AVS Summer Fun Day 2014
- Consumers Tour PNC Park
- A Visit to Springhouse Farm
- 207 Superheroes Soar for NHS Allegheny...
- NHS/AVS Miracle League Season Kick-off
- 2014 Many Faces of NHS – Bridging...