|9990 Verree Road
Philadelphia, PA 19115-1322
Click here for Google Maps
AVS’ Philadelphia Campus is home to 128 individuals. The residents have multiple physical challenges and require extensive 24-hour medical care. Most of the individuals at the Philadelphia Campus are severely or profoundly diagnosed and use wheelchairs for mobility. Day programming is held on the Campus for those who are unable to travel to the Philadelphia Program Center. Each resident is cared for with individualized services including physical, occupational, and recreational therapies as well as vocational training, active treatment, and communications and sensory programs to maintain and promote independence.
- Remembering Myron Cope...
- Fox Group Home Visits Ohio
- NHS/AVS Cheers for the Pens
- Join us on the Red CARpet – February 11,...
- Holiday Happenings at NHS/AVS
- The Terrible Towel® Turns 40
- NHS/AVS Sails the Three Rivers
- AVS Parents Association Fall Meeting | 2015
- Pittsburgh Pirates Day at Zapp
- 2015 Friends of NHS/AVS Golf Open