|9990 Verree Road
Philadelphia, PA 19115-1322
Click here for Google Maps
AVS’ Philadelphia Campus is home to 128 individuals. The residents have multiple physical challenges and require extensive 24-hour medical care. Most of the individuals at the Philadelphia Campus are severely or profoundly diagnosed and use wheelchairs for mobility. Day programming is held on the Campus for those who are unable to travel to the Philadelphia Program Center. Each resident is cared for with individualized services including physical, occupational, and recreational therapies as well as vocational training, active treatment, and communications and sensory programs to maintain and promote independence.
- Pittsburgh Campus Roots for the Home Team
- Buckskin Group Home Supports Local Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates Day at Zapp
- NHS/AVS Participates in North Washington...
- United Way Day of Caring in Central PA
- 2015 Friends of NHS/AVS Golf Open
- Technology Expands Opportunities in Western...
- NHS/AVS Special Olympics Athletes Carry...
- NHS/AVS Showcases New Memory Care Program
- The Miracle League Spring Season