|9990 Verree Road
Philadelphia, PA 19115-1322
Click here for Google Maps
AVS’ Philadelphia Campus is home to 128 individuals. The residents have multiple physical challenges and require extensive 24-hour medical care. Most of the individuals at the Philadelphia Campus are severely or profoundly diagnosed and use wheelchairs for mobility. Day programming is held on the Campus for those who are unable to travel to the Philadelphia Program Center. Each resident is cared for with individualized services including physical, occupational, and recreational therapies as well as vocational training, active treatment, and communications and sensory programs to maintain and promote independence.
- NHS/AVS Participates in Local Games
- Support NHS/AVS During the 2016 Day of...
- Making it a Great DAY at NHS/AVS!
- Bowl-A-Thon and Swim-A-Thon Success
- Dementia Capable Care of Adults with...
- Nolte Group Home Visits Seven Springs
- NHS/AVS Kennedy Program Center Celebrates...
- Remembering Myron Cope...
- Fox Group Home Visits Ohio
- NHS/AVS Cheers for the Pens