|9990 Verree Road
Philadelphia, PA 19115-1322
Click here for Google Maps
AVS’ Philadelphia Campus is home to 128 individuals. The residents have multiple physical challenges and require extensive 24-hour medical care. Most of the individuals at the Philadelphia Campus are severely or profoundly diagnosed and use wheelchairs for mobility. Day programming is held on the Campus for those who are unable to travel to the Philadelphia Program Center. Each resident is cared for with individualized services including physical, occupational, and recreational therapies as well as vocational training, active treatment, and communications and sensory programs to maintain and promote independence.
- NHS/ AVS Consumers Attend Shrek the Musical
- NHS/AVS Has Immediate Job Openings in...
- NHS/AVS Consumers Volunteer at Local...
- NHS/AVS Celebrates the Life of Maggie
- NHS/AVS Celebrates the Holidays
- NHS/AVS Participates in Pittsburgh Polar...
- Pittsburgh Campus Art Camp
- Grand Opening of New Café at NHS/AVS’s...
- The Allegheny Valley School Parents...
- A Record Setting PVGP Check Presentation