|At Allegheny Valley School we are dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with I/DD throughout Pennsylvania. Our more than 2,000 employees receive highly competitive wages and great benefits. Benefits include: medical, prescription drug, dental and vision insurance; paid vacation, holidays, personal days and sick days; 403b retirement plan; employee referral bonuses; and more.
Allegheny Valley School is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, will not tolerate unlawful discrimination, including harassment based on person’s race, religion, color, sex (including sexual orientation, pregnancy, and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, family medical history, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry, union membership, high school equivalency, or other legally protected status.
To complete an online employment application for any available position, please fill out the form ( PDF format or Word format ), and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NHS/AVS Brick House Celebrates St....
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Donates...
- NHS/AVS Attends Special Beauty and the Beast...
- Students Swim for NHS/AVS
- NHS/AVS Residents Demonstrate Greater...
- NHS/AVS Summer Fun Day 2014
- Consumers Tour PNC Park
- A Visit to Springhouse Farm
- 207 Superheroes Soar for NHS Allegheny...
- NHS/AVS Miracle League Season Kick-off