|At Allegheny Valley School we are dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with I/DD throughout Pennsylvania. Our more than 2,000 employees receive highly competitive wages and great benefits. Benefits include: medical, prescription drug, dental and vision insurance; paid vacation, holidays, personal days and sick days; 403b retirement plan; employee referral bonuses; and more.
Allegheny Valley School is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, does not discriminate against persons because of their sex, age, race, non-job related handicap or disability, religious creed, color, ancestry or national origin. This non-discriminatory policy applies to our residents, staff, volunteers and prospective employees.
To complete an online employment application for any available position, please fill out the form ( PDF format or Word format ), and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends of NHS Allegheny Valley School Golf...
- NHS/AVS Summer Fun Day 2014
- Consumers Tour PNC Park
- A Visit to Springhouse Farm
- NHS/AVS Zapp Consumers Visit Caring Heights...
- 207 Superheroes Soar for NHS Allegheny...
- NHS/AVS Miracle League Season Kick-off
- 2014 Many Faces of NHS – Bridging...
- Sewickley Event Raises Funds for NHS
- Meteorologist Richard J. Kane Presents...