|At Allegheny Valley School we are dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with I/DD throughout Pennsylvania. Our more than 2,000 employees receive highly competitive wages and great benefits. Benefits include: medical, prescription drug, dental and vision insurance; paid vacation, holidays, personal days and sick days; 403b retirement plan; employee referral bonuses; and more.
Allegheny Valley School is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, does not discriminate against persons because of their sex, age, race, non-job related handicap or disability, religious creed, color, ancestry or national origin. This non-discriminatory policy applies to our residents, staff, volunteers and prospective employees.
To apply for a specific position listed below, please click on the job title link.
- NHS/ AVS Consumers Attend Shrek the Musical
- NHS/AVS Has Immediate Job Openings in...
- NHS/AVS Consumers Volunteer at Local...
- NHS/AVS Celebrates the Life of Maggie
- NHS/AVS Celebrates the Holidays
- NHS/AVS Participates in Pittsburgh Polar...
- Pittsburgh Campus Art Camp
- Grand Opening of New Café at NHS/AVS’s...
- The Allegheny Valley School Parents...
- A Record Setting PVGP Check Presentation