|At Allegheny Valley School we are dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with IDD throughout Pennsylvania. Our more than 2,000 employees receive highly competitive wages and great benefits. Benefits include: medical, prescription drug, dental and vision insurance; paid vacation, holidays, personal days and sick days; 403b retirement plan; employee referral bonuses; and more.
Allegheny Valley School is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, will not tolerate unlawful discrimination, including harassment based on person’s race, religion, color, sex (including sexual orientation, pregnancy, and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, family medical history, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry, union membership, high school equivalency, or other legally protected status.
To complete an online employment application for any available position, please search the list of job postings.
- Pittsburgh Campus Roots for the Home Team
- Buckskin Group Home Supports Local Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates Day at Zapp
- NHS/AVS Participates in North Washington...
- United Way Day of Caring in Central PA
- 2015 Friends of NHS/AVS Golf Open
- Technology Expands Opportunities in Western...
- NHS/AVS Special Olympics Athletes Carry...
- NHS/AVS Showcases New Memory Care Program
- The Miracle League Spring Season